[PD] pd-extended on Linux PPC

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Thu May 25 21:47:28 CEST 2006

I also removed pdp from LIB_TARGETS and I could finish the compilation
just fine. So with a working version of creb and pdp the package should
be complete. I installed it and it seems to work. Objects like freeverb
work but pd couldn't create grid, may be it's part of pdp? anyway the
final conclusions should be drawn only after the complete package is
tested so I'm waiting for the code to be complete.

thanks