[PD] pd-extended on Linux PPC

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Fri May 26 23:46:46 CEST 2006

ok, I thought Gem would build too because the script that handles the
cvs check out also does a check out for Gem at the end. So I guess I
also have the sources for Gem installed somewhere, I could do the extra
step for building it to make the package complete. If you have any hint
about how I do that it would be great but if not then I'm going to read
the doc. So the only real problem is with pdp, all the rest is building
fine. I am using this version of pd-extended right now on the mac and
it is far more efficient with Linux than with osX but this is another
story too...