[PD] cyclone pd ppc cvs

FredVoisin ordi at fredvoisin.com
Sat May 27 00:03:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have just compiled pd and externals from last cvs, on a linux ppc.
I don't succeed in making cyclone objects working in pd :
compile returned no error, but the cyclone objects van not be
instantiated into pd, with the following error for all objects (here for
zl) :

tried /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux and succeeded
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux:
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zl.pd_linux: R_PPC_REL24 relocation at
0x0ddba068 for symbol `outlet_float' out of range

Does anybody has an idea ?

Should I try pd from pd-extended linux ppc ?

Thank you for your help !

fred voisin