[PD] waveshaper with spline curves

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sat May 27 05:24:04 CEST 2006

Usually I am not a top-poster. Sorry about this.

I built a simple wave shaper - its real easy - but making non uniform
ration b-splines (or any other type of b-spline) would be difficult to
implement in PD well unless you know C.

But non-spline described wave shaper is real easy (and possibly better).

-wade