[PD] readanysf compile problems

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon May 29 12:04:55 CEST 2006

Hi all,
for a long time now the flext library is called libflext-pd.so (shared
version), or libflext-pd_t.a (multi-threaded static version), etc.
More recent versions of flext (cvs) also need -DFLEXT_USE_CMEM instead
of -DFLEXT_NOGLOBALNEW (a warning would be issued if the latter were
used)
Please update your makefiles.

greetings,
Thomas