[PD] arduino-help.me.please.pd [gadlletas]

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Mon May 29 16:22:19 CEST 2006

hello,

servo's are _slightly_ different in that they dont take the classical pwm that
you can regulate from 0..100%.

instead, a servo needs a repetetive pulse between 1 and 2 miliseconds.
that pulse train can have a frequency from 30 to 400 hz, for example, but the
pulse width stays in the same range. a pulse of 1.5 ms positions the servo
into the center, 1 and 2 ms are for the full movement to the left or right
respectively.

in the controller you need a loop (or, preferably, an interrupt) that just
waits some 20 ms, then sets the pulse on, waits 1 to 2 ms, and turns off
again, then repeat ....

greets,

chris