[PD] "OuterSpace" - an ambient sound generator for PD

derek at x-i.net derek at x-i.net
Tue May 30 01:17:55 CEST 2006

Hi Alberto,

totally great! Really a role model for ther kinds of "user library"
patches people could be uploading. I also really appreciate the docs. This
is the kind of thing I would show at the beginning of a workshop for
people to see what is possible.

A couple things:

1) I hear some clicks every once in a while. I got get rid of them by
interpolating the panning values at audio rate in "panner.pd" with a
[line~]. You've used [line] or [line~] just every other place that I can
find, so that looks like the only place the clicks would come from.

2) I always joke in workshops that when you see [expr~], it's the sign of
a real math geek! ;-) What might help this patch to have more educational
value would be to put comments about what all these expressions are doing.
But that's just my two cents.

Thanks for posting this,
d.

--