[PD] Re: arduino-help.me.please.pd [gadlletas]

nomeparece nomeparece at gmx.net
Tue May 30 13:09:01 CEST 2006

thanks frank, christian, hans, IOhannes, martin...

nice to read all that about how to control a servo from pd.. i
thought it was "easier" for me as entry level user to get to have a
simple patch to move, withouth the need of exact prescition, a little
servo..but what i see now is that things get to complex for me and
that pd is still to far from my grasp..i cannot creatre a [comport~]
or modifying stuff in the sample or rate timing..acordinng to all the
replies, it looks like rocketeer science for me.

:(

again, merci
/a