[PD] xorg7 strange gem behaviour

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Tue May 30 15:40:42 CEST 2006

I don't know if it comes from xorg since I'm using the exact same xorg
on my system where gem doesn't work and on another system where gem
does work fine. The system where it works is also a debian testing with
xorg 6.9.0 and ati drivers but without dri and without 3d accel or
direct rendering.

any clue?