[PD] PD, Linux & raw1394/ieee1394

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue May 30 20:08:47 CEST 2006

Hello pders,
I have actually many request from different people to use dv camera with
pd and specially with GEM under linux... as pdp/pidip not used any
firewire...
I would like to ask you if anyone of you use dv firewire cam with GEM
and if I have to do a special compilation of PD to use it or special
compilation of GEM?
Normally it should be with pix_video the message driver 1 instead of 0
(I tried also with device) but it seems the problem coming from before
in the compilation itself of PD.

is anyone have experience on that question

thanks a lot!

juto

http://www.apodio.org