[PD] readanysf compile problems

august august at develop.ment.org
Wed May 31 07:35:44 CEST 2006

Thomas Grill say:
> Hi all,
> for a long time now the flext library is called libflext-pd.so (shared
> version), or libflext-pd_t.a (multi-threaded static version), etc.
> More recent versions of flext (cvs) also need -DFLEXT_USE_CMEM instead
> of -DFLEXT_NOGLOBALNEW (a warning would be issued if the latter were
> used)
> Please update your makefiles.

woops.

I actually already did this in december.

You must be using the CVS version.  I don't have permision to commit the
new config and make files to CVS.   (I forgot who did this for me
before, but whoever it was, it would be great if you could do it again
or grant me permission to do so. )

Anyway, you can download the new readnysf from here:

	http://aug.ment.org/readanysf/download.php

-august.