[PD] msg->patch new features: all menus?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed May 31 11:55:27 CEST 2006

>> If a "properties f f 0/1 f f f f f f f f" message would be possible to
>> send to a patch, that would really be a gain (in this particular case
>> only the first two fields would be needed).
>
> What would such a message do? because I can't guess it

that's the canvas (patch, not gui) properties window, I thought it was
clear. the first 2 numbers would be perfect for data structures
presentation, it would be possible to rescale them on the fly.
the other ones would make it possible to rescale / change the properties
of a gop (or an array, which is a gop anyway) also that fast. as people
begin to use these 'hidden' (and not yet fully developed) capabilities of
pd, it would be better to develop the program as well.