[hid] testing WAS Re: [PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4 with [hid]/Mac OS X and creb updates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 1 10:56:08 CEST 2006

Hey, I am cc'ing the list since it might be of general interest.

I am looking for all kinds of feedback, from bugs (i.e. whether it
crashes, odd behavior, missing elements, etc.)  But also ideas how
best to handle the massive variety of devices.  A number of the parts
of the design of [hid] are due to change a lot with the new [human-
 >pd] object I am working on.

.hc