[PD] extended 39.2 interface freezes on windows

Florian Grond grond at zkm.de
Thu Jun 1 21:12:24 CEST 2006

Dear List,

I'm actually working on an patch that should allow to switch between
different preloaded samples in tables.
They are further played back by a sampler that does several things like
single shot sampling/looping different speed, reversed playback, and so on.

So far everything works fine, except when I switch on audio the sliders
and number boxes freeze.
Although sliders do still respond in so far as they change the values,
when moving with the mouse pointer over them. They do not indicate the
changed value anymore.
When I switch off audio they work again fine.

I'm using windows XP and PD extended 39.2.

Is is worth a try to downgrade to extended 38.x ?

Thanks, Florian

--
///////  / |< ||| | ZKM | Zentrum fuer Kunst und Medientechnologie
///////  / |< ||| | ZKM | Centre d'Art et Media

Lorenzstraße 19
D- 76135 Karlsruhe
Tel: +49. 721. 8100-1002
Mob: +49. 177. 3099094