[PD] data structures label

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:00:30 CEST 2006

yes, drawsymbol does exist and doesn't crash on w. but append doesn't like
symbols, or at least I can't change the symbol content to anything else
other than "symbol".

It would also be good sometime later to define fonts characteristics (and
scalability, just like the structures themselves) for text elements.

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.
jmmmpais at googlemail.com