[PD] grain patch producing clicks

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jun 2 06:20:06 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 12:05:43AM -0400, Alexandre Matheson wrote:
> use for my data structure gui version. I want to turn the metro on
> and off when I click and move around the red square on the 2d
> control. Is this possible?

It's only possible if you're in edit mode to have feedback from when
datastructures are moved around. There is no way without externals to
detect just clicking on a datastructure element. This seems to be an
often repeated feature request though, so hopefully someone will put it in
the sourceforge feature tracker and it will get patched into Miller's Pd.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx