[PD] Can't even get started

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 2 21:24:47 CEST 2006

Hallo,
D J hat gesagt: // D J wrote:

> Then I've decided to run my HelloWorld. I've connected a HelloWorld message
> to a print object, and.... what happens next? Is there such a thing as
> "run"? Sorry for the naive sounding question, but I just don't see it do
> anything, so I think I'm missing the obvious, and I haven't found help for
> something as basic as this.

You got some hints where to look already, but it's amazing that nobody
so far recommended to read the HTML manual. You really should start
there and at least read x2.htm, then read it again after a week of
trying out patches. It is easy to get lost in the details of all the
amazing patches without getting the broader view otherwise. Reading
the fine (HTML) manual is so important, that people made an acronym
for doing so:

 RTFM. ;)

Ciao