[PD] LAM Sunday workshop

Marc Fournel mfco at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 3 14:50:40 CEST 2006

Hi David,

I will be at the LAM Sunday workshop and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm presenting a interactive sound installation during NIME in the hall of the Espace de projection. The installation is called Transduction.2. It is using PD that is link to a local positionning system. By moving small fuzy balls, you creates sound. It will start to run on monday.

Cheers!

Marc Fournel
http://ciam.dyndns.org/~mfco