[PD] Re: pd to arduino, servo control

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 20:26:59 CEST 2006

Check the code " Simple Servo Control " @ http://www.grayfuse.com/blog/?p=15

Use the servoPulse(PIN, ANGLE) function to control the servo motor.

ANGLE can take values between 0 and 255, but the real limits will be found
by experimenting with your servo motor.

Your main function should look something like this:

void loop() {
  if (serialAvailable()) {
    myAngle = serialRead();
    servoPulse(SERVOPIN, myAngle);
  }
}

If you want to control more servos, you will have to build a communication
protocol.

Tom