[PD] shortcuts for patching

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 4 17:54:34 CEST 2006

On Jun 4, 2006, at 5:20 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> tim hat gesagt: // tim wrote:
>
>> This function in 'Scope Fusion Platform' is also quite handy:
>> Make the first connection between two objects, say, the first of 8
>> outlets of one object to the first of 6 inlets on another.
>> Then press n several times to make the subsequent connections
>> until one
>> of the objects runs out of free inlets or outlets.
>
> We should collect all these ideas on the puredata.org-wiki. Similar
> discussions come up in regular intervals and then everything is lost
> somehow. If we'd had this on a wiki page, we'd have a place to
> actually remember them and maybe decide, which features are the most
> important to do.
>
> (I tried to add a page, but I get a message regarding
> "insufficient privileges" all the time. Hhm,...)

Strange, I have permission.  I don't know how to set those perms, but
I did create the page, but first I turned the front dev page to a
wiki too:

https://puredata.org/dev/

Add your stuff to Ideas for improvements of the GUI

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
                                               -David Zicarelli