[PD] xorg7 strange gem behaviour

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Mon Jun 5 16:46:58 CEST 2006

I am experinecing something pretty weird too, here:

error: GEM: X server has no OpenGL GLX extension
error: GEM: Unable to create double buffer window
error: GEM: Unable to create window
error: GEM: gemwin: no window made
error: GEM: Create window first!

Ouch ! It used to work perfectly (though a bit slow, for some reason, on my
laptop). I use a  nVidia Corporation NV43 [GeForce Go 6600] on a Pentium M
2Ghz on Debian Sid. Maybe I should downgrade....

aalex