[PD] shortcuts for patching

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Mon Jun 5 15:53:46 CEST 2006

An history window !
Yes, click-and-release then click to connect.
Grid, yes, why not.
More shortcuts. (btw, I like control shortcuts on Mac, as they are the same
then on Linux and aren't often reserved by some Apple Guideline stuff)
If we could find some way to put the patchchords away for underneath
editing...
A "send to back", bring to front, bring object one layer higher, etc. as in
vector graphics editors would be necessary.
DesireData's classbrowser is a must and should be included in Pd.

aalex