[PD] noob question: alpha channel multiplication

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 6 11:27:31 CEST 2006

hi michal

using [pix_alpha] works, but it will eat much of your cpu.  otoh [colorRGB]
, which also is able to render the alpha-channel, is calculated on the
graphicscards processor.  in order to process also the alpha-channel, you
need to put an [alpha]-object into the chain. once you have a picture, where
only the person is visible, you can apply this texture on as many geos (e.g
[square] or [rectangle] etc.) as you want.

roman