[PD] pd crashes when using expr

Tina Shah surreal8 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:38:47 CEST 2006

hi list, i'm trying to use the expr object in my little app to figure out
the range of incoming h values (hsv) - i.e.- if ($f1 > 0 && $f1 < 0.05, 1,
0);  right now i have 9 of these types of if statements.  when running the
program things don't work properly.  pd crashes when i go to edit the expr
part or when i destroy the gem window.  also while running the app i get
these errors:
error: expr: ex_eval: unexpected type 0
expr: bang: unrecognized result 881328160
the file attached is the file i'm working with.  please let me know if
anyone has any ideas of what might be wrong.  i'm using windows xp, pd .39-2
and gem .90.

thanks!

-tina