R: [PD] CPS vs PD - experiences?

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Thu Jun 8 12:19:43 CEST 2006

would be very very nice to have a page on the wiki explaining how to setup a
debian machine like the one you described (putting eveything in RAM,
autostartup, etc..).

I've made a couple of installation but they were rather instable (i used GEM
on Fedora c4 and on Ubuntu). the first because I had to load videofiles and
from time to time it crashed; the second was my fault, I kept sending too
much data to GEM getting a lot of stack overflow.

ciao,
davide

www.davidemorelli.it