[PD] socket programming for netreceive

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Thu Jun 8 15:45:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to create some PHP scripts which sends variables
to the "netreceive" object box.
My initial goal is to make a web page which,

1) parses posts
2) makes a socket connection to the port where PD awaits.
3) sends variables to be caught by netreceive.

With my limited understanding of C/C++, I could not figure out
from the source code weather there is a specific format the
variables have to be sent in.

Could I please get some advise or pointers on how to send
variables to the netreceive box ?

>From the fact that "netreceive" accepts UDP, I am assuming
there is no complicated negotiation involved.

I'd appreciate any help.

--
David Shimamoto
shima at pspunch.com