[PD] portaudio & other

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 10 20:46:05 CEST 2006

AFAIK, Pd uses PortMIDI a bit, for the Mac OS X MIDI stuff.  I think
that MIDI support hasn't been touched for a while due to lack of
developer interest.  But I think if someone submitted patches, they
would be accepted.

What's porttime?

.hc

On Jun 9, 2006, at 2:31 AM, nico wrote:

> hi all,
> just for information:
> is there's a reason why Pd use Portaudio and not Portmidi neither
> Porttime?
>
> thanks,
> nicolas
> <sl1200mk2.vcf>

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.