[PD] can't access cvs any more

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 10 20:42:10 CEST 2006

Try using pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net instead of just
cvs.sourceforge.net.  They seemed to have changed some things after
the bug hardware crash.

Funny, your name just came up at the Pd-NIME meeting in Paris.  We
were wondering whether you were working on anything Pd-ish.  Glad to
see you active again!

.hc