[PD] Problem with linuxevent object.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jun 12 07:12:13 CEST 2006

/dev/input/event$ is probably not the right device name.  It should
be something like /dev/input/event1.  Try posting a "ls -l /dev/input/
event*".  Also, linuxmouse and linuxevent are no longer maintained,
but they should work fine, I support.  [hid] is a more current object
for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X, which is soon to be replaced by a even
better object for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.

.hc