[PD] sCrAmBlEd?HaCkZ! any news?

sven ml.sven at subscience.de
Mon Jun 12 14:41:31 CEST 2006

At 05:31 12.06.2006, Igor Medeiros wrote:
>on wired interview sven said that wanted to release sCrAmBlEd?HaCkZ! on may...
>does anyone know when it gonna be released for public?

hi igor,
nobody knows - not even me (and i'm that guy)
but be assured that i'm working on it - the current main problem
is that the sun is shining + weather is sweet and cold beer needs
to be drunk while hanging out outdoors watching soccer matches.
but there's something you can do - pray for rain!

cheers,
sven.