[PD] [PD-announce] [PD-OT] more objects: passwd utils, flame war etc.

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed Jun 14 04:01:51 CEST 2006

Le 13 Juin 2006 16:20, oliver a écrit :
> come on folks, cool down !
>
> fighting over different OSs is part of the fun. consider it a
> football-club discussion in a pub ;-)

With gentle(wo)men and good beer, without hooligans. :-) Computing would be
so boring without friendly OS fights; imagine a world with only Windows or
OSX, that would be horrible...  But I wouldn't mind a world with only BSD
and Gnu/Linux, where the WIPO is globally forbiding proprietary culture,
forcing Windows geeks to hide even to use Wine and FreeDOS. ;-)

Ok, back to reality... My neighbor just asked me to help him with its virus
and popup problems... "Sorry, I'm a Gnu/Linux user, so I can't help"... :-p
--
Marc