[PD] Printing ALL help documentation

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 19:24:25 CEST 2006

I already started this in another thread, but i'll try to be more clear.

I was thinking about a script that could take a pd patch window screenshots,
without have to open pd.
With this, we could make automacally a pdf for example, with all graphic
helps of pd externals, abstractions and native objects. I think it could
help A lot with a wide vision of the actual state of development.
It could be possible do this without have to hack the code ( with some bash
shell command or python script for example)?