[PD] a little ot: creative commons

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Jun 16 00:52:30 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,
thanks for your interesting and instructive example.
I think your arguments are correct, but it's a bit academic.
Normally one does have a specific (GPL'd in our case) external in mind,
and when the patch isn't GPL then, distribution would be impossible. The
responsibility would somehow be shifted to the one packing the stuff,
wouldn't it?

greetings,
Thomas

--