[PD] External: s3dfactory

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Fri Jun 16 08:38:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

I haveing problems with a small external I wrote. The purpose of the
external is to delete objects in another way than the clumsy method I
used before, simulating mouse clicks in a canvas. This method is to slow
so I though I better write an external to do the job quicker. The
external creates and deletes object in its parent canvas. It need to
also to create the object that can be deleted to be able to keep track
of them.

Now the problem is that my external turn out to be even slower. I guess
I have done something in the wrong way. Can someone please check my
code. I be very greatful if you could help me to get it running,
otherwise my  beard would be stucked in the letterbox.

Best regards
--PLu