[PD] a little ot: creative commons

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Fri Jun 16 12:28:23 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> For example, you put your song out with a Non-Commercial CC license,
> then some big company uses it anyway. Are you going to pay 1-2 months
> of your salary to enforce the license and make that corporation stop
> using your song? That's the reality. Here's an example:
>
> http://unraveled.com/archives/2004/05/enforcing_the_creative_commons
>
> CC won't help you enforce your license:
>
> http://creativecommons.org/
> faq#Will_Creative_Commons_help_me_enforce_my_license?

Just to add some meat to your post (even if I'm vegetarian), but what
about those who resources hack an open source software like Audacity and
sell it for a price?

http://www.marketworks.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=77876&c=421871&i=10531671

And please, can somebody translate (from german) what this guy is
selling on ebay at €5?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Download-over-1200-albums-FREE_W0QQitemZ100501905802QQcategoryZ43613QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:-)

c.