[PD] Gridflow #import_pix example?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Jun 16 14:31:26 CEST 2006

For those 2 objects, the left outlets and inlets are for Gem chains. So in
#import_pix, the left outlet is somewhat useless, as you would use the right
outlet that outputs a grid. (you put a gem list in the left inlet)

For #export_pix, you put a gemhead into the left inlet and a grid into the
right inlet. Then, you can texture what gets out the left outlet.

happy patching,

aalex

On 6/16/06, Paris Treantafeles <paris at parisgraphics.com> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I'm very happy because I now have the latest Gridflow from CVS
> running on my debian box (Thanks, Olsen)!
>
> I am quite interested in Gridflow interacting with Gem and was
> wondering if anyone has an example patch to share showing the use of
> #import_pix
>
> or can tell me what the inlets and outlets are for this object.
>
> Similarly, if anyone would like to share a patch using #export_pix,
> that would be appreciated too.
>
> Thanks,

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net