[PD] how to trigger bang's with a period less than 1 milisecond

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 16 18:16:34 CEST 2006

Hallo,
sokratesla hat gesagt: // sokratesla wrote:

> # Thank you for the info about t3-lib! [t3_metro] object is absolutely what
> I need. It's period has not a minimum acceptable value like [metro]. Their
> documentation is a bit awkward, but I figured out how to use it.

You should also be able to just make [metro] accept delays smaller 1
by changing line 110 in src/x_time.c to:

if (g < 0.0001) g = 0.0001;

or similar. I think, g (or x->x_deltime) should alway be a bit bigger
than 0. Or maybe 0 would be acceptable as well?

Regarding t3-lib: There is a pdf floating around the web by Essl (or
Eckel?) describing t3 for Max in more detail. I just cannot find it
currently...

Ciao