[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Printing ALL help documentation

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:46:13 CEST 2006

>  But reading images of patches designed to be used doesn't
> make a lot of sense to me.
>
> .hc

Well, of course it's more intuitive and interactive use the patches one by
one in the computer.
But just think about a way of having a faster method to take a look in all
objects of a lib or even all pd objects just scrolling a home page or
turning pages of a doc and making annotations, for choosing some patches to
analyse in computer later, as someone that for example takes some
programming language book especification, take some directions and then go
code and play.

I'm sure that this make sense.

And I'm doing the screenshots this next weeks. All of then manually and
generating a website with then. Hope this estimulate developers to code
somethink like the pd -p (print) option and more newbies to understand what
pd is. :)

cheers

glerm.