[PD] Using new features of the new standart version in the old extended version of Pd.

sokratesla ugurguney at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:57:27 CEST 2006

# I realized that there are some differences between the original Pd version
at http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html and the pd-extended version,
when I started to learn how to use the "graph on parent" ability. Recently
there is a pure-data version 0.39.2, and
pd-extended<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55736&package_id=76013>
version
0.38.4. In 0.39 you can define the dimensions of the graph at its properties
window, but this ability is not in Extended.
# Is the version of Pd-Extended 0.38.4, because it is based on standart Pd
ver 0.38?
# Is there a way to combine old-extended version with the new simple
version? (in order to be able to use the advanced graph-on-parent options)
-ugur guney-