[PD] how to trigger bang's with a period less than 1 milisecond

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 17 19:01:35 CEST 2006

On Jun 17, 2006, at 3:52 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> sokratesla hat gesagt: // sokratesla wrote:
>>
>>> # Thank you for the info about t3-lib! [t3_metro] object is
>>> absolutely what
>>> I need. It's period has not a minimum acceptable value like
>>> [metro]. Their
>>> documentation is a bit awkward, but I figured out how to use it.
>>
>> You should also be able to just make [metro] accept delays smaller 1
>> by changing line 110 in src/x_time.c to:
>
> And of course another solution would be a clone of [metro] built using
> [del] as in attached patches.

How about making that a [metro] clone and adding it to abstractions/
purepd?

Also, I think it would be clearer to use [delay] rather than [del],
there's plenty of room in the patch, no abbreviations necessary.  I
guess my DOS roots show, because I always think delete first when I
see [del].

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler