[PD] Possible Tk error - using 0.39.2-extended-test4 (osx)

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Jun 20 12:48:47 CEST 2006

Hey Pd-list,

Im not sure where to report this, and i suspect (as seen in the
subject) the errors to be somehow due to Tk, but I'm not sure at all.
And since it get them using Pd, I post it here. Forgive me for my
dumbness.

I use Pd-extended 0.30.2 test4 on OS X on an intel machine with a
trackpad.  The errors are attached as plain text.

If this is a know "bug" or if i am to submit to a tracker, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Steffen