[PD] Enttec DMX to USB external

David Kirkpatrick djk_1200 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:40:48 CEST 2006

A while ago, Olaf Matthes had a pd external for running an Enttec Pro
DMX/USB interface from within pd. Since his subsequent departure, the
external has disappeared. Does anyone still have a copy, or has anyone built
their own external that I might be able to get my hands on. If worst comes
to worst, i'll have to build it myself, but i'd really prefer not to as my
programming is somewhat dodgy. As i'm using windows-only programs with pd
already, i'm going to need a dll, or at least some windows compatible source
code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
David Kirkpatrick