[PD] gridflow cvs rblti option

olsen olsen at konsum.net
Wed Jun 21 11:45:52 CEST 2006

hej matju
the ltilib i got recently from http://ltilib.sourceforge.net/ is version
1.9.15 - should i downgrade to 1.9.12 as mentioned in install.html?

my swig version is
SWIG Version 1.3.27
Copyright (c) 1995-1998
University of Utah and the Regents of the University of California
Copyright (c) 1998-2005
University of Chicago
Compiled with g++ [i686-pc-linux-gnu]

greets&thanks
olsen

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, olsen wrote:
>
>> Yep Paris - still no way for the rblti option - but definitely the
>> "-path /usr/lib/pd/extra/gridflow/pd_abstractions" in my pd startup
>> was missing!
>
> For rblti, you need to have both ltilib and swig installed, and then do
>
>   cd optional/rblti
>   make

> whoah. it seems like you have made rblti.so, but I don't really recall
> those errors. That might look like the very early alphas of LTI
> support back in March or so?

> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
> | Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montréal QC Canada

"Losing is like winning, only the other way round."
Marc-Kevin Goellner