[PD] ead~?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Jun 21 17:14:31 CEST 2006

[ead~] is part of Tom Schouten's Creb library. And it's not installed
properly on my version of PD-extended on OSX, although Hans may have put
it in a later one. I recall some problems building the creb lib from
CVS, but it's too hot out to figure that out right now. You could also
try building it from here:

http://zwizwa.fartit.com/pd/creb/

as padawan12 suggested in a suspiciously similar-titled thread on this
list not too long ago (less than one month to be exact).

Happy hunting!

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl