[Pd] Complex audio signals

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Thu Jun 22 10:03:16 CEST 2006

Hi Chuckk,

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> To supply the missing imaginary part to a real signal.

Call me a narrow thinking technician, but I still have no idea what "supply the
missing part" is. Why do you miss it? Is it supposed to be there? I mean: that's
the real signal. No imaginary part there. And now: you want to add an imaginary
part to that. OK, so far. What model do you have? What are your expectations
doing that? What are the properties of the signal you want to change? ....

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung