[PD] Re: BlueTooth CUI : using [comport] or [hid]

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Thu Jun 22 10:41:48 CEST 2006

Hi all,

This is a little PD abstraction I made out of Dan`s patch. Thanks for
the help in decoding that list of floats. Now I see why serial lines
of fixed length is easier than variable length !

In the tarball, there is also a screenshot of the blueCUI output using
comport, as requested by Thomas. (maybe too late now, as it works
perfectly now) It is a screenshot as there is no obvious way to
copy-paste the PD window`s output in OSX.

Also, comport is still using much of the CPU. Maybe a lower data rate
would be suitable.

regards,
aalex

http://alexandre.quessy.net