[PD] Pduino inputs

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:37:27 CEST 2006

If you make your own Arduino sketch, you can send a header (like 'a1' for example or printString("a1")) followed by printByte(32), then printInteger(int) and finally printByte(13) and parse the human readeable data into PD with my ascii abstractions.

It will produce messages in PD like :
a1 0
a1 1024

You can then use route.