[PD] pd crashes when loading rradical example patches

sokratesla ugurguney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:20:33 CEST 2006

> If you create a prepend object, how many inlets does it have?
# [prepend] have two inlets.
> To rule out other errors, you may also try, if you can create [pool]
> properly, then also see, if you can create an [originator] object
> without crashes
# [pool] and [originator] objects has been created without crashes too.

# I played with the help files. I run "memento-help.pd" and, there, if I
change a parameter in commun-help or originator-help Pd had crashed.

# by right-clicking and selecting help, different patches opened for
[prepend] and [list prepend]
# help-prepend.pd is in pd/doc/5.reference/iemlib (not in Cyclone) and there
is an unloading object in that help patch [iem_prepend_kernel].
-ugur-