[PD] pd crashes when loading rradical example patches

sokratesla ugurguney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:10:04 CEST 2006

# I searched: there are prepend.dll's in cxc and cyclone. iem-lib has
prepend_kernel.dll and prepend_ascii.dll.
# I removed the cxc and iem-libs from start up. Now, prepend is created with
one argument by default. But it seems that [prepend] does not works. How I
sensed that: in the help patch pd/doc/5.reference/cyclone/prepend.pd when I
clicked on that message boxes, nothing happens.
# and I created this patch (although I don't know its right use of
[prepend])

|a_message(

[prepend]

[print]

# And this crashed when I clicked on the message box. (But when [prepend]
does not be connected to [print], PD does not crashes)
-ugur-