[PD] pd crashes when loading rradical example patches

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Jun 23 08:03:52 CEST 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Well, I guess it's overdue to do finally get rid of [prepend] in all of
> RRADical. Normally the crashes only come with the [prepend] of GGEE,

.. which has been removed from the build system years ago. Remember that
when this object was written there has been no other prepend around,
and pd was in its early stages, so it is likely that the API changed or
whatever.
Anyhow, I will try to figure out if and why it is included in pd-extended.

Günter